Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Non-Traditional WIP Wednesday








Bridge Street, Charlevoix, Round Lake, harbor, marina, yachts, sailboats, photography, Mike Barton

Today I have a work in progress to share that does not involve quilting.  I am moving to Charlevoix!!!  I got the news last week at about this time, and the time since has been spent packing and purging my stuff.  I have gotten a lot accomplished and I am excited to start settling into my new home. 

Here are some pictures of Charlevoix.  These are not my photos, and they are available for purchase at Mike Barton Photography.


Bridge Street, Charlevoix, Round Lake, harbor, marina, yachts, sailboat, photography, fine art prints, Mike Barton
Photo, Lake Michigan Beach, summer, Charlevoix, lighthouse, pier, sunsets, fine art prints, photography, Mike BartonBridge Street, round lake, photography,charlevoix, michigan, fine art prints, Mike Barton

Due to this move, some of my sewing projects have been temporarily put on hold.  However, I DO have a quilt to pick up from the quilter when I'm in Lansing at the end of this month.  It is a very exciting project and I can't wait to share it!

There is a great quilt shop in Charlevoix as well, so I'm really excited to scope that out and share it with you as well!  I hope everyone has a great week, and wish me luck!

Cristina


3 comments:

  1. Lucky You! Charlevoix is wonderful (and so is the quilt shop there!!) Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I think your photo of the lighthouse in the snow is so much better and more atmospheric than the one in this post!!!! Looks like a dramatic contrast between the seasons though :) Hope you're still enjoying your new home :)

    ReplyDelete