Monday, June 30, 2014

New Pattern!!!

 
Well folks, I did it!  I got a pattern together for the baby quilt I just finished.  I am SO EXCITED!

This really is a quick and easy pattern for a baby quilt, but it is also large enough that it could be used as a lap quilt.  this pattern lends itself well to larger prints that you hate to cut into small pieces, and it would look great in almost any fabric line.


 
 
 
 









































I had a great time putting this one together, and I am certainly glad it did not take me as long to write this pattern, as it did When in Rome!



This pattern is available on Craftsy and Etsy!


Thanks for your support!  I love being a part of an online community that encourages those who are a part of it!  It means a lot!

Happy Sewing!

Cristina
The Quilted Mitten

1 comment:

  1. Pretty fabrics for your pattern, congratulations on your new pattern

    ReplyDelete