Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm not dead. I promise

Hello Everyone!

This past year (yikes has it been a year?!) has been an intense one.  As you know, David and I moved into our house in December of 2010, and that has been an ongoing struggle.  Secondly, I GOT ENGAGED!!!  I'm getting married!!!  So naturally, there hasn't been as much time for sewing as I would like. 

However, I do have a sewing room now, and there have been some exciting things happening there.  I am hoping to be able to devote some real time to this blog, so that I can share things with all of you!  Thanks for your patience with me, now that my life is settling down a little, my mind is ready to create!

Cristina

P.S.  You may have noticed that I changed the name of my blog.  Do not worry, there is a reason, but I'm still me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment