Sunday, January 6, 2013

Making Progress!!!

This weekend has been productive for me on the sewing front.  I finished my blocks for my quilt using DS Quilts fabric.  I got the blocks laid out on Saturday, and today I sewed the top together.  I will be able to show some photos of the top soon.

Here are some pictures I took once the blocks were laid out.

It is a great lap size, and I'm excited to get this finished and crossed off the list.  I've had this fabric for nearly 2 years, so it feels good to be using my stash as well. 

While I was sewing yesterday I also had a visitor out my window:

This little lady sat with me for nearly an hour, just content to sit and look around.  I did wonder where her mate was though, it's not often that you see a female Cardinal all alone.  Anyway, I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I'll hopefully have more progress to report soon.