Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WIP List Update!

Well it has been a few months since I have taken a good look at my WIP list, so here goes.

Projects that are being pieced:Civil War Sampler (still needs it's last border)

Classic Strippy Quilt

Kaffe Fassett Postcard Quilt (A LOT of progress has been made on this, but we need some time apart)

Scrappy Friendship Braid

Giant Granny Panties

Autumn Bowtie Quilt


Tops awaiting quilting:
Civil War 16 Patch

1974 Quilt

Meadowsweet 2 Quilt

Amy Butler Picnic Quilt

Happy Hour Quilts (x2) (Hanging in the store)

Patches and Pinwheels (scrappy)

Stack and Whack (Parrots)

Vintage Floral Quilt

Make it You! Log Cabin

Batik Scrap Quilt

Deer Valley Girls Best Friend

Sparkle Quilt-Along

Christmas Wall Hanging

Charlevoix

DS Quilts: Pick-a-Nick Basket

Scrappy Trip Around the World

Neptune Swoon



Projects that I have not started (but have the fabric):

Parisville quilt (still not sure what pattern)

Solid flying geese

Bella Medallion Quilt

Grinchmas Quilt



Finished Quilts:

Garden Party Shadowbox


Total Projects: 27

I have been getting a little bit more sewing done lately, which has been nice, but I've also been spending as much time outside as I can

Last weekend, Russ and I went to the Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch with his nieces.  We had a great time, and even though the weather was unseasonably warm, it still felt like fall.  Here are some photos from the farm.  Aren't the chickens cute?









We had a great time, and I'm sure it won't be the last time we visit!  I hope everyone is enjoying the autumn weather!

Cristina
The Quilted Mitten

1 comment:

  1. We visited a family orchard today. It was fun! Your list of projects is impressive ; )

    ReplyDelete