Monday, July 16, 2012

Ooh Sparkly!

I finally can edit and post photos, so here I am with one project to share!  I finished the top to this beauty back in March.  I made it following the tutorial for the "Sparkle Quilt Along" from In Color Order, and Canoe Creations (link to step one here).  I am hoping to quilt this with squiggles or straight lines.





This quilt was great because I was able to use up some fabric I had mis-cut for another project!  Yay!  I love that it is a quilt that showcases large prints, while also being slightly more technical to piece.  This one isn't perfect, but I am pretty happy with my points.  There was so much squaring up to do though!  phew!

Anyway, I hope to show you more pretties in the weeks to come!  I've been sewing up a storm!

Cristina

2 comments: