Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday!!! Wk. 1


Well here it is folks, my first ever...WIP Wednesday

This is what I have been working with this week. This is fabric I have been hoarding since before I left for London. It is Plume by Tula Pink. I can't wait to show you this complete!!! It is going to be a stunner!



Here are the lists of other projects currently in the line-up:


Projects that are being pieced:
  • Plume Quilt
  • Civil War Sampler (just needs it's last border)
  • Classic Strippy Quilt
  • Kaffe Fassett Postcard Quilt
  • Scrappy Friendship Braid

Tops awaiting quilting:

  • Kaffe Fassett Wall hanging
  • 1974 Quilt
  • Meadowsweet 2 Quilt
  • Girls Best Friend (The Horse Addition) (Hanging in the store)
  • Jelly Parfait (with Nicey Jane)
  • Amy Butler Picnic Quilt
  • Happy Hour Quilts (x2) (Hanging in the store)
  • Patches and Pinwheels (scrappy)
  • Stack and Whack (Parrots)
  • Vintage Floral Quilt
  • Make it You! Log Cabin
  • Batik Scrap Quilt (hanging in the store)


Projects that I have not started (but have the fabric):
  • Charlevoix
  • Love Radiant Star
  • Neptune quilt
  • Parisville quilt (still not sure what pattern)
  • Solid flying geese
  • Garden Party quilt (Anna Maria Horner)
  • Bella Medallion Quilt


Total Projects: 24
Total finished this week: 0
Progress from last week: n/a


Ok...this is scary. I have WAY more projects than I thought I did, and this is not including the still unfinished projects from when I started quilting (I was 8 years old). This is also not including all the fabric I have just because. Yikes. Help.

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a list! I've accepted that any unfinished projects from when I was 8 are never going to be finished.

    ReplyDelete