Monday, December 13, 2010

I Am Still Alive!!!

Hello everyone!

I am still alive. :) Isn't that great?

Haha, all joking aside, I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We moved into our house two weeks ago, and even though it is not a great situation yet, it can only get better. I am GRADUATING on Saturday, so the long nights of homework are coming to an end.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Now I am approaching big-girl-hood. I thought I would be nervous, and in some ways I am, but really I am ready. I've been in school for a long time now. I've been given room to mature and to learn, and now I feel like I am prepared to start my life. I'm ready to take things on head first, and to take risks and challenges. It is a great feeling.

On the quilting front, I have not been doing a lot, due to the move. However I am blessed to have a boss who will let me sew in the store, and so that has been a good release for me. I did have to order some of Tula Pink's new "Parisville" however. Have you seen this fabric? It's amazing!!! It's so beautiful!!! I am working on a new design, but it will need to be fine tuned before I cut into these precious textiles.

In case you haven't seen it, here's a sample of the "Parisville" line:

Anyway, hopefully you will hear a little more from me now that I will have some of my life back. I still don't have internet at home, but I am hoping that will change soon.

Wishing you all the best this holiday season,

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment